blue gold tickets

A place for boys to brag about their weightlifting accomplishments.

blue gold tickets

Postby ironman » 05 Apr 2010 0927

sirs - i know this has been discussed, but i am so old i can't remember what was said about it: http://www.und.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_c ... meBrochure
what was i saying? oh yeah, does anyone have a broader agenda of the weekend? that is, can't we just walk up and buy tickets day of? are we planning on going to mass en mass on sunday? do we have enough lawyers to represent the unavoidable transgressions of law and local custom? are we eating out/in? has anyone seen my socks?
ironman

Re: blue gold tickets

Postby monk » 05 Apr 2010 0927

Kent:

Here's my understanding. The only "formal" events are the party at the Chateaux on Saturday night, and the pre-game luncheon and game on Saturday. Bro' Paul had asked us, several weks ago, how many guys wanted tickets to the luncheon and the game. (Paul, correct me if I'm wrong on my assumption that you bought the tickets for all guys who said they wanted to go.)

However, what I'd like each guy to do when he gets to town is to call and then come on over to the Chateaux. Most guys are coming in on Friday from about noon to after dinner, and leaving at all various times on Sunday. That being the case -- at least from my perspective -- I really couldn't plan any more formal events since I didn't know the number of guys attending and when they'd arrive/depart (escape my be a better word).

Personally, I wanted to leave it up to our own desires at the moment of what we should do and when, once everybody gets together, hopefully some time Friday evening.

I trust that's OK with all you guys.

Monkster
monk

Re: blue gold tickets

Postby ironman » 05 Apr 2010 0927

dr. monk - ok by me. too much planning spoils the broth.

hey paul - how's that for mixed metabolisms?
ironman

Return to Fr.Lange's Boys