Fr.Lange's Monogram Scroll

Discuss Father Lange

Fr.Lange's Monogram Scroll

Postby paulgill » 30 Jan 2010 0927

Lest there be any doubt that Fr.Lange had a Monogram Club scroll, here is photographic evidence. The picture was taken by me in 1970 in the gym at the ACC....I have other photos showing some of Fr.Lange's benches, etc. That is Elio Polselli, discus thrower, squatting. [scroll down to bring the image into view.]
Elio squatting.JPG
Elio squatting.JPG (407.23 KiB) Viewed 6237 times
paulgill
Site Admin

Re: Fr.Lange's Monogram Scroll

Postby ironman » 30 Jan 2010 0927

well, where is it, on the wall there in the small frame? not that i doubt you, no sir. by the way, where are at this point in time regarding the memorial? ed, if you read this, is there a final count of all the precincts?
ironman

Postby paulgill » 01 Feb 2010 0927

Ironman:

Sorry...yes, it is the framed document to the left of the portrait of Fr.Lange. Sorry for the poor resolution...the photo was taken with a 1969-vintage Kodak Bluromatic.

Paul
paulgill
Site Admin

Postby ironman » 02 Feb 2010 0927

"oh doctor, please help me, i'm damaged; there's a pain, where there once was a heart, it's a-hurtin' , it's a bleedin', won't you please tear it out, and preserve it right there in that jar.." (Rolling Stones)

i am just glad that i didn't have to work out in that vacant, sterile place after the dust, and dirt and sweat-fused, time-honored, tradition-laden brownson hall. in so many ways, we had the best of notre dame, all-time. everybody says that, but for me it was true then and remains so to this day. that's part of the reason why i want so badly to raise the awareness of fr lange via our pilgrimage this april.

by the way, paul, did you see this reference to our site ? http://bluegraysky.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_archive.html

or is this old news?
ironman

Postby paulgill » 02 Feb 2010 0927

Kent:
I asked Pat at BG Sky for a mention and he came through big-time. Wish
the site could attract more attention.

Paul
paulgill
Site Admin

Return to Father Lange