ND Approves Fr.Lange Plaque!

Discuss Father Lange

ND Approves Fr.Lange Plaque!

Postby paulgill » 06 Aug 2010 0927

Two days before Fr.Lange's 121st birthday, we get word from Mike Heaton that the University, the Guglielmino family, the CSC order, and the football coaching staff have all approved our application to place a plaque honoring Fr.Lange in the weight room of the Gug. Stay tuned for further info regarding the dedication ceremony.

Paul
paulgill
Site Admin

Re: ND Approves Fr.Lange Plaque!

Postby ironman » 21 Aug 2010 0927

boys - i am in the dark about the dedication, when and where and what we may be called on to do or say, and what we may want to do or say, which may be entirely different; what is the plan??
ironman

Postby paulgill » 26 Aug 2010 0927

Ironman:

We have to get permission now for the plaque that Jerry McKenna made and will bring to campus for the Washington game. We will keep it in Dan Saracino's garage (or in his living room) until the Athletic Dept. brass gives the final ok on the plaque's dimensions.

Stay tuned.

Paul
paulgill
Site Admin

Postby iplayball » 27 Aug 2010 0927

Great news! I knew you all could get it done. Do you still think the dedication ceremony will be in the spring of 2010? I do think there will be a good number of "Lange's" wanting to attend.

BTW.... Ed, it was very nice meeting you. I cannot wait to meet more of you "boys". Thank you for this wonderful site and honoring an obviously great man.

Michelle Sawyer
Denver, Colorado
iplayball

Return to Father Lange